Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm really glad I've started reading again. It probably isn't the best timing, what with the HSC just around the corner, but I really enjoy it and I think it's something people forget they can do.
There are so many books I want to read, and have been meaning to but just never got around to... which prompts me to create a "to read" list.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy(I know, I know, I haven't read it!)
Catch 22 (same goes)
1984 (ditto)
Brideshead Revisited
And The Ass Saw The Angel by Nick Cave
Lady Chatterley's Lover
Valley Of The Dolls
On The Road by Kerouac
Bonjour Tristesse
First Love by Turgenev
Less Than Zero by Bret Easton Ellis

and that's all I want to write in this post write now, because I want to write another one.

3 comments:

  1. Have you read or heard of Women who run with the Wolves? I own it and possibly started reading it a while ago but didn't get very far. I've had a few reminders lately though, one of which was you talking about wolves in that thing that time...
    I'm eating craisins and goji berries, they are a pretty combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I can't say I've heard of it, but yesterday I was thinking how much I want to re-watch Dances With Wolves? haha
    I haven't replied to your email yet, I know! I will though, eventually, when everything is out of the way. So, maybe, later this week. Or beginning of next week hahaha. I have less than 3 weeks of school ever :(
    It's going way too quickly now, I want it to slow down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading through your blog again this post reminded me of a website I check out often, Goddess Guidebook.
    She made a list of Things To Do This Life - http://www.goddessguidebook.com/things-to-do-this-life-2/
    I think I've been keeping a short list like this in my head for quite a while but now I've got it out and will be adding to it when I remember.
    I love lists, and it sounds like you've got a lot you're excited about at the moment, I recommend getting it out on paper with coloured pens, it's exciting to see it all!

    ReplyDelete